This website is provided as a public service to promote the spread of good ideas around parenting, teaching, child development and science. We welcome all those willing to join us in this endeavor.
- You are encouraged to engage with every area on this Web site, to join our community and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
- Anyone can join LearnNow by providing basic contact information (name, email address). Once registered, please feel free to set up a profile, add comments and rate submissions.
- Please respect our members’ privacy.
- Please refrain from commercial engagement. Do not try to sell, pester or spam members and visitors to the site.
- Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
- LearnNow reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
- If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on LearnNow, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
- Please share what you learn!